Originally designed to make the best toast, this program’s logical conclusion was to take over the world.
- Firewall – You can’t be stunned or mind controlled by non computer means.
- Computer Virus – When hacking computers you can touch, roll+INT. On a 10+, the system is yours. On a 7-9, you only have a short time before the system shuts down. On a 6-, the system sends an alert of hacking, bringing danger.
- It’s All Binary – When using conductive weapons, send blast of digital damage dealing +1d4 damage and stunning
WHEN YOU GAIN A LEVEL FROM 2-5, YOU MAY CHOOSE FROM THESE MOVES:
- Master Control Program: Whenever you attack and roll a 12+ you can take the best of 2 damage rolls.
- Logic Gate: When you touch a target you can trap it in an invisible box. While active, you cannot launch a It’s All Binary attack nor can you send out a virus.
- Stack Overflow: Whenever you Aid or Interfere with someone concerning Information, take a +1 forward.
- Unicode Baby: With a touch you speak to computers. A digital device you touch answers one question you pose, as best it can.
WHEN YOU GAIN A LEVEL FROM 6-10, YOU MAY CHOOSE FROM THESE MOVES AS WELL AS THE LEVEL 2-5 MOVES:
- Calculated Trajectory: Use INT to Volley
- Wireless is the Future: Computer Virus, Logic Gate, and Unicode Baby can all be done without touching a target, as long as the target is near you.
- World Wide Web: Whenever you Spout Lore, take +1 forward.
- Logic Bomb: You can create a projectile made of extremely dense logic. When the logic bomb hits an enemy roll+INT. On a 10+, target wholly believes one fact of your choosing. On a 7-9, target rejects your logic and is knocked unconscious. On a 6-, target overpowers your logic and leaves you stunned for a short moment.
Black text moves come from the Class Warfare book by Johnstone Metzger (and could even come from another source as well) or have minor variations
Red text moves are moves that are either completely unique or inspired by other moves but not simply a translation