You are a versatile and unique person. Telekinesis can work in most any situation allowing you to float between roles or choose one that you think is the coolest.
- Telekinesis: You can use your mind to move objects smaller than yourself without touching them. It is easy to move objects nearby as long as they can fit in one hand. When you move an object larger than that and smaller than yourself with your mind, roll+INT. On a 10+, you can move it wherever you want it to go, within sight. On a 7-9, you can move it a short distance in one direction. You must concentrate while the object is moving.
- Lucky Charm: You have a blessed charm that grants you great Luck, which is an extra stat for you. When you make camp, reset your Luck to 3. When you roll and miss, you may lower your Luck by 1 to re-roll. Take the second result, and if it is a hit, explain how you succeeded only through sheer luck. When your Luck is zero, you may not lower it further, and you take -1 ongoing until you gain more.
WHEN YOU GAIN A LEVEL FROM 2-5, YOU MAY CHOOSE FROM THESE MOVES:
- Fly: You take to the air, soaring on a gust of wind or floating on a puffy cloud. While this effect is ongoing, you take -1 ongoing.
- Curiosity: [Requires: Lucky Charm] When you put yourself at risk to check something out, ask the GM any one question related to the risks and roll+Luck. On a 10+, the GM will answer it, as clearly as the circumstances allow. On a 7-9, the GM will tell you what more you need to do to find the answer yourself.
- Aquakinesis: [Requires: Telekinesis] You can move liquids with your mind as if they were objects.
- Telekinetic Weapons: When you throw objects with your mind, they count as weapons in near range, and you volley with INT instead of DEX.
- Dollhouse: When you build a body out of inanimate materials, you can possess it like a sleeping or unconscious person. Do not mark a debility if your constructed body suffers damage or is destroyed.
WHEN YOU GAIN A LEVEL FROM 6-10, YOU MAY CHOOSE FROM THESE MOVES AS WELL AS THE LEVEL 2-5 MOVES:
- Friend of the Sky: You can fly, whenever you want, without having to concentrate.
- Mind Warrior: [Requires: Telekinetic Weapons] When you attack with telekinetic weapons, your base damage is d10, instead of d4.
- Supreme Lucky: [Requires: Lucky Charm] When you make camp, reset your Luck to 4 instead of 3. When you take damage, you may lower your Luck by 1 to ignore it. Describe the comedic, contrived, or outright miraculous circumstances that saved you from harm.
- Telekinetic Mastery: [Requires: Telekinesis] You can move objects with your mind that are larger than yourself.
Black text moves come from the Class Warfare book by Johnstone Metzger (and could even come from another source as well) or have minor variations
Red text moves are moves that are either completely unique or inspired by other moves but not simply a translation