You are a close to mid range fighter. You don’t move fast but you are extremely sturdy so you prefer to cut to the chase and get in someones face. This tends to spill over to your personality as well as you are gruff and to the point.
- Rocky Skin: +2 armour but you are slow.
- Stonespeak: With a touch you speak to the spirits within the earth. A piece of stone you touch answers one question you pose, as best it can.
WHEN YOU GAIN A LEVEL FROM 2-5, YOU MAY CHOOSE FROM THESE MOVES:
- Seismic Stomp: You send a shockwave out that hits all close to you dealing 1d6 damage and knocking everyone down.
- Metamorphic Clothes: You can meld with the ground, giving you immovability or even stealth.
- Armour Mastery: When you make your armour take the brunt of damage dealt to you, the damage is negated but you must reduce the armour value of your armour or shield (your choice) by 1 until you spend a few hours repairing it. The value is reduced each time you make this choice. If the reduction leaves the item with 0 armour, it is destroyed.
- Find the Way: The earth shows you or an ally you touch the quickest and shortest path, either to a desired destination, or out of the present location. If used during a perilous journey, this counts as being the trailblazer and rolling a 10+.
WHEN YOU GAIN A LEVEL FROM 6-10, YOU MAY CHOOSE FROM THESE MOVES AS WELL AS THE LEVEL 2-5 MOVES:
- Armoured Perfection: [Replaces: Armour Mastery] When you choose to let your armour take the brunt of damage dealt to you, the damage is negated and you take +1 forward against the attacker, but you must reduce the armour value of your armour or shield (your choice) by 1. The value is reduced each time you make this choice. If the reduction leaves the item with 0 armour, it is destroyed.
- Servant of the Earth: You summon an elemental being from the earth itself. It is made of one type of inorganic substance (dust, soil, stone, metal, etc). The GM will give the elemental one or two special abilities based on its composition. Treat it as your character, but with access to only the basic moves. It has +1 modifier for all stats, 6 HP, and uses your damage dice. The elemental also gets your choice of two of the following traits:
- It deals +1d6 damage.
- It has +2 for two stats instead of +1.
- It has 16 HP instead of 6.
- It has protection worth 3 armour. The elemental remains until it is destroyed or you dismiss it. While this spell is ongoing, you take -1 to cast a spell.
- Earthquake: A location you can see begins to shake violently. The earth heaves and shudders, tearing itself asunder for miles around. While this spell is ongoing, you take -1 ongoing.
- Clobberin’ Time: Your punches are like sledgehammers. You deal +1d8 armour piercing damage and slam enemy back.
Black text moves come from the Class Warfare book by Johnstone Metzger (and could even come from another source as well) or have minor variations
Red text moves are moves that are either completely unique or inspired by other moves but not simply a translation