You love danger and often flirt with destruction. Your body is a container for radiation and your health is a ranking of your control over it. By choosing to unleash it you are lowering your own health, but lower it past half and you start doing real damage!
- Radiation Containment: Your health represents the level of control you have of your inner radiation. You can choose to spend hp in order to use powerful abilities, though you don’t use abilities when you lose hp involuntarily.
- Radiation Blade: Spend 2 hp to create a radiation blade (hand, ignores armour) roll+CON for hack and slash.
- Inner Calm: When you have a few hours to concentrate you can heal for 1d6
- Alpha Poisoning: While your health is below half, anyone close to you becomes SICK and you deal +1d4 damage.
WHEN YOU GAIN A LEVEL FROM 2-5, YOU MAY CHOOSE FROM THESE MOVES:
- Radiation Eyes: You can spend 2 hp to launch a beam of radiation dealing 1d6 damage.
- Quantum Radiation: Spend 2 hp to teleport you and an ally, or two allies, to a location within visible range.
- Rad Sponge: High energy weapons can be absorbed to heal for half its damage when defending instead of taking half damage.
- My Name is Geiger: Choose an item you can touch that you want to take or endue with radiation. By taking radiation away from an object you gain 1 hp, by giving radiation lose 1 hp.
WHEN YOU GAIN A LEVEL FROM 6-10, YOU MAY CHOOSE FROM THESE MOVES AS WELL AS THE LEVEL 2-5 MOVES:
- Improved containment: Spend 1 less hp on moves when under half health.
- Radioactive Buddha: [replaces inner calm] When you have a few hours to concentrate you can heal for 1d10.
- Beta Not Alpha: [replaces radiation poisoning] When below half health, anyone close to you becomes WEAK and SICK, and you deal +2d6.
- Glowing Review: Spend 2 hp to send a cone of radiation out that deals 1d8 damage ignore armour to everyone it touches and sets clothing on fire.
Black text moves come from the Class Warfare book by Johnstone Metzger (and could even come from another source as well) or have minor variations
Red text moves are moves that are either completely unique or inspired by other moves but not simply a translation