You are a master of fire, but unlike others who channel fire and simply suggest it to do their bidding, you and fire are one in the same. Even though you wield great power you have great interpersonal skills, this makes you two edged sword, able to cut with fire as well as the tongue
- True Self: When you focus for a short while you engulf yourself in flames, roll+CHA. On a 10+ hold 3. On a 7-9, hold 2 On a 6- hold 1. Spend hold to be immune to fire attack or deal 1d4 fire damage to anything close to you.
- Pyrokinesis: When you exert your will over fire, roll+INT. On a 10+, hold 3. On a 7-9, hold 2. Spend a hold to:
- Create fire.
- Extinguish a single body of fire.
- Make a body of fire take an action according to your will.
- Move a body of fire instantaneously.
WHEN YOU GAIN A LEVEL FROM 2-5, YOU MAY CHOOSE FROM THESE MOVES:
- Fire Walk for Me: You command a fire that is contained to one location—such as a campfire or a bonfire—to move to another location of your choice. Although it moves quickly, it may set things on fire as it goes. While this spell is ongoing, you take -1 to INT.
- Fiery Flare: When in true self you can spend 1 hold to focus your fire in a 1d8 missile. Also, take +1 hold when entering true self.
- Teeth of Flame: Whenever you deal damage using fire, you deal 1d10 damage.
- Disarming and Open: When you engage someone in conversation, you can ask their player a question from the list below. They must answer it truthfully, then they may ask you a question from the list. If you lie, you cannot use this move on them ever again. If you tell the truth, you can.
- What are your present intentions?
- What do you most desire?
- What do you not want me to know?
- What do you want from me?
- Blazing Rocket: Take +1 to true self rolls. You can spend a hold to turn into a human rocket and quickly fly across the battleground while concentrating.
WHEN YOU GAIN A LEVEL FROM 6-10, YOU MAY CHOOSE FROM THESE MOVES AS WELL AS THE LEVEL 2-5 MOVES:
- Devious: [Requires: Disarming and Open] When you use disarming and open, you may also ask this:
- How are you vulnerable to me? Your subject may not ask this question of you.
- Fire Control: [Requires: Pyrokinesis] When you hold command over fire, you may control a body of fire no larger than yourself that you have created without spending a command.
- Expressive Release: Take +1 hold when entering true self and you can spend a hold to Explode outward dealing 1d10 damage to anything near you.
- Endothermic: Take +1 hold when entering true self and you can spend a hold to absorb flames of nearby fire to heal and put out fires, heal +1d4 for each large fire.
Black text moves come from the Class Warfare book by Johnstone Metzger (and could even come from another source as well) or have minor variations
Red text moves are moves that are either completely unique or inspired by other moves but not simply a translation