You are a detatched and curious, causing you to be an explorer or wanderer. Being a plant you have a strong connection with nature and derive most if not all your power from nature, similar to a druid
- By Nature Sustained: You don’t need to eat or drink. If a move tells you to mark off a ration just ignore it.
- Entangle: You cause your target to become entangled in any nearby vegetation, which moves to accomplish this goal. These plants are not strengthened by this spell, and the target can break free as if they had become entangled normally. Take -1 CON while active.
WHEN YOU GAIN A LEVEL FROM 2-5, YOU MAY CHOOSE FROM THESE MOVES:
- Thicket Bushes: Rapidly grow tall thicket bushes around you in all directions near you. Enemies have a hard time moving through them and you are immune to being moved. You also increase your melee damage reach to anyone in the bush, take -1 CON while active.
- Wood Bender: A piece of wood, either alive or dead, or a structure made of wood, warps at your touch into a new shape of your choosing. Take -1 CON while active.
- Plant Whispers: You speak with the spirits of the green world. One living plant you touch will answer 1d4 questions you pose, as best it can.
- Nature Protection: You can grow one natural adaptation each day, choose one:
- Thorn Vines – attacking enemies take 1d4 damage each melee attack.
- Hardwood – gain +2 armour.
- Leafy greens – heal 1d6 in sunlight.
- Fungi cap – heal 1d4 and gain bloodweed effect.
WHEN YOU GAIN A LEVEL FROM 6-10, YOU MAY CHOOSE FROM THESE MOVES AS WELL AS THE LEVEL 2-5 MOVES:
- Insidious Pollen: When you let loose a pollen cloud, anyone who walks through the cloud is affected by it. Choose 2:
- Target is poisoned and put into a light sleep
- Target is poisoned and takes best of two damage rolls
- Target is poisoned and treats next creature as an ally
- Target loses sense of balance
- Target is paralyzed
- Summon Nature Elemental: An elemental creature made of plant matter appears and aids you as best it can. Treat the elemental as a character, but with access to only the basic moves. It has a +1 modifier for all stats, 1 HP, and uses your damage die. The elemental also gets your choice of 1d6 of these traits:
- It does 1d8 damage.
- It has a functioning mind and can complete complex tasks.
- It has some useful adaptation.
- It’s durable. It has +2 HP for each level you have.
- It’s talented. Give one stat a +2 modifier. The elemental exists on this plane until it is destroyed by taking damage in excess of its HP, or until you end the spell.
While this spell is ongoing, you take -1 to cast a spell.
- Cornucopia: With a word, the entire region you are in bursts into harvest. In a matter of moments, plants grow until they are ripe and farms produce their full crop. This spell only affects plants and seeds that are present—it does not cause seeds to be sown.
- Rapid Growth: Roll+CON. On a 10+ hold 3. On a 7-9, hold 2. On a 6-, hold 1. Spend hold to grow an extra limb.
- Each arm increases your STR +1 and lowers CHA -1.
- Each leg increases your DEX +1 and lowers CON -1.
- Each head increases your INT +1 and lowers WIS -1.
Black text moves come from the Class Warfare book by Johnstone Metzger (and could even come from another source as well) or have minor variations
Red text moves are moves that are either completely unique or inspired by other moves but not simply a translation