You and the Mind Breaker are two sides of the same coin. They both use the power of the mind to do their will. The difference is that the coercer is gentle, using his power to sublty nudge and incept ideas rather than force them
- Group Telepathy: Any group member near you can speak telepathically with one another
- Brainworm: When you have a few moments of physical contact with someone, you can read their mind. When you do so, roll+INT. On a 10+, ask their player three questions from the list below. On a 7-9, ask two. On a miss, ask one anyway, but they also get to ask two of you, in addition to whatever the GM tells you.
- How is your character’s mind and psyche vulnerable?
- What does your character want most?
- What is your character trying to hide?
- What pain does your character carry around with them?
- Who or what does your character value most?
WHEN YOU GAIN A LEVEL FROM 2-5, YOU MAY CHOOSE FROM THESE MOVES:
- Clouded Vision: Choose one enemy, it now sees players as allies and monster as enemies, take -1 ongoing until ended.
- Mental Cloak: You cloud the senses of enemies roll+INT. On a 10+ choose 1. On a 7-9, choose 2:
- All but one sense is clouded.
- The GM decides how long it lasts.
- Half of the enemies are affected, the GM chooses.
- The Urge: When you are close enough to touch someone you can create an urge in them—escape, greed, hunger, sexual desire, or thirst, for example. You choose the urge, but they react of their own free will. The urge fades after a few hours.
- Truth Telling: A creature you touch is prevented from saying anything they know to be a deliberate lie. While this spell is ongoing, take -1 to cast a spell.
WHEN YOU GAIN A LEVEL FROM 6-10, YOU MAY CHOOSE FROM THESE MOVES AS WELL AS THE LEVEL 2-5 MOVES:
- Mental Shroud: When you create a Mental Cloak you can also hide an ally.
- Great Wyrm: [Requires: Brainworm] When you read someone’s mind, ask an extra question, even on a miss.
- Inception: You can plant one idea or command in an enemy’s head at a time that they think is their own.
- Long Term Implant: When you implant a memory in one enemy, roll+INT. On a 10+ the memory you implant is important and clear. On a 7-9 the memory might be relevant but is foggy. On a 6- the memory has major holes in it.
Black text moves come from the Class Warfare book by Johnstone Metzger (and could even come from another source as well) or have minor variations
Red text moves are moves that are either completely unique or inspired by other moves but not simply a translation