You and Mind Coercer are two sides of the same coin. They both use the power of the mind to do their will. The difference is that the breaker is forceful, using his power to dominate those around him usually in a negative way
- Group Telepathy: Any group member near you can speak telepathically with one another.
- Hypnotist: When you make eye contact with someone and exert your will over them, roll+INT. On a hit, they are paralyzed and cannot move, but on a 7-9, the effect is broken if you move. When you break off eye contact, they can move again.
WHEN YOU GAIN A LEVEL FROM 2-5, YOU MAY CHOOSE FROM THESE MOVES:
- Forced Control: When you are near someone someone and force your will upon them, roll+INT. On a 10+, hold 2. On a 7-9, hold 1. You can spend your hold to give them an order. They must obey or suffer 1d4 damage. You may only have a hold over one person at a time.
- Migraine: Cause one near by enemy to have a migraine, choose 1:
- Enemy is blinded
- Enemy deals -2 damage ongoing
- Enemy knocked unconscious
- How Are You Feeling: Force a target to have the emotion of fear, love, anger, or calm about a visible target. Take -1 ongoing while active.
- Mental Wall: (enemies are unsure when they attack you and deal -2 damage, take -1 ongoing while active)
WHEN YOU GAIN A LEVEL FROM 6-10, YOU MAY CHOOSE FROM THESE MOVES AS WELL AS THE LEVEL 2-5 MOVES:
- My Way or the Highway: [Replaces: Forced Control] When you are near someone and force your will upon them, roll+INT. On a 10+, hold 2. On a 7-9, hold 1. You can spend a hold to give them an order. They must obey or they suffer 1d6 damage. You may have hold over a number of people equal to your INT, but no more than that.
- Stroke: When you touch an enemy and cause serious metal damage, choose left or right side to affect as well as any or all symptoms associated:
- Left Side: Paralysis on the right side, language problems, slow and cautious behavior, memory loss.
- Right Side: Paralysis to the left side, vision problems, quick inquisitive behavior, memory loss.
- Mystical Puppet Strings: When you use magic to control a person’s actions, they have no memory of what you had them do and bear you no ill will.
- Open Mind: When you touch someone, their thoughts become audible to anyone else nearby, as long as you continue to concentrate. While this spell is ongoing, you take -1 to INT or WIS.
Black text moves come from the Class Warfare book by Johnstone Metzger (and could even come from another source as well) or have minor variations
Red text moves are moves that are either completely unique or inspired by other moves but not simply a translation