You are wise and fast. While you can do melee damage with fast speed and sharp talons you are not exactly sturdy and so you tend to stay at a distance of enemies making you a more ranged assassin
- Flap Those Arms: You can fly but must roll+DEX. On a 10+ choose 1. On a 7-9, choose 2. On a 6- choose 3:
- You fly slow
- You take -1 ongoing while in the air
- You cannot carry objects larger than yourself
- You can fly for only for a period of time
- Called Shot: When you attack a surprised or defenceless enemy at range, you can choose to deal your damage or name your target and roll+DEX. On a hit, choose your target:
- Arms: They drop anything they’re holding.
- Head: They do nothing but stand and droll for a few moments.
- Legs: They’re hobbled and slow moving.
On a 10+, also deal your damage.
WHEN YOU GAIN A LEVEL FROM 2-5, YOU MAY CHOOSE FROM THESE MOVES:
- Terrifying Shriek: Deal 1d6 psy damage to all enemies close to you and the targets become afraid of you for a bit
- Hasty retreat: When an enemy closes in on you roll+DEX. On a 7-9, choose 1. On a 6-, choose 2:
- You are loud, attracting attention
- You drop your weapon
- You are slow, giving the enemy one quick hit
- Eagle-Eyed: When you observe a far-off location, roll+INT. On a 10+, you may ask three questions from the discern realities list about that location. On a 7-9, ask two. On a miss, you may still ask one, but you are distracted and taking your time while you do it.
- Camouflage: When you keep still in natural surroundings, enemies never spot you until you make a movement.
- Familiar Prey: When you spout lore about a monster, take +1 forward.
WHEN YOU GAIN A LEVEL FROM 6-10, YOU MAY CHOOSE FROM THESE MOVES AS WELL AS THE LEVEL 2-5 MOVES:
- Hunter’s Prey: [replaces: Familiar Prey] When you spout lore about a monster, you take +1 forward. On a 12+, in addition to the normal effects, you get to ask the GM any one question about the subject.
- Smaug’s Belly: When you know your target’s weakest point, your missile weapons have +2 piercing.
- Darts of Apollo: If a wound caused by one of your missiles is not treated by a skilled healer, it will fester and kill the victim. You can specifically choose to loose a clean missile instead and avoid this result.
- Power Dive: Leap in the air, closing in on target, and deal +1d8 damage. Target is knocked back.
Black text moves come from the Class Warfare book by Johnstone Metzger (and could even come from another source as well) or have minor variations
Red text moves are moves that are either completely unique or inspired by other moves but not simply a translation