You are more of a quick fighter who has control of gravity rather than a wizard. So moves are more impulsive and raw
- My Friend Gravity: Any time you would defy danger where gravity is the problem or solution take +1 forward
- Helium or Lead: Cause one object or person (your size or smaller) near you to have a change in gravity, either half gravity or double gravity
WHEN YOU GAIN A LEVEL FROM 2-5, YOU MAY CHOOSE FROM THESE MOVES:
- Gravity Shield: Create a barrier around you that increases gravity significantly causing projectiles to redirect toward the ground and enemy weapons miss their mark. As long as you concentrate you gain +2 to defend but take -1 to everything else.
- Gravity Area: Create an area that has a unique gravity, roll+INT. On a 10+ choose 2. On 7-9, choose 1:
- Choose if gravity goes up or down
- Choose the size, up to a 20ft radius
- Choose how strong the gravity is, up to 3x normal
- Quick Step: You turn gravity sideways launching you a large distance roll+INT. On a 10+ choose 2. On 7-9, choose 1:
- You close the gap between you and an enemy before they can react
- You land skillfully ready to attack
- You land within striking distance of the enemy
- Lighten Gravity: You gain +2 load and armour loses its clumsy tag
WHEN YOU GAIN A LEVEL FROM 6-10, YOU MAY CHOOSE FROM THESE MOVES AS WELL AS THE LEVEL 2-5 MOVES:
- Improved Gravity Shield: [replace gravity shield] The gravity now spins outward causing projectiles and weapons to ricochet off. When a weapon or projectile hits gain 1 reflect, you may spend reflect and roll+reflect. On a 12+, the projectile or weapon returns to the enemy and deals its damage. As long as you concentrate you gain +2 to defend but take -1 to everything else.
- Gravity Domain: [replace gravity area] Roll+INT. On a 10+ choose 2. On 7-9, choose 1:
- Choose the direction of gravity (any direction)
- Choose the size, up to a 50ft radius
- Choose how strong the gravity is, up to 6x normal
- Gravity Missile: Choose one object up to half your size and change it’s gravity to any direction and magnitude up to 4x normal
- You Are So Attractive: Make two enemies close to you gravitate toward each other. The closer they get to one another the stronger the pull.
Black text moves come from the Class Warfare book by Johnstone Metzger (and could even come from another source as well) or have minor variations
Red text moves are moves that are either completely unique or inspired by other moves but not simply a translation