You are a bruiser, pure and simple. You get in there and deals a lot of damage. You can take some hits but your job is to deal close damage more than anything else.
- Musclebound: When you wield a weapon, it gains the forceful and messy tags.
- Armoured: You ignore the clumsy tag on armour you wear.
WHEN YOU GAIN A LEVEL FROM 2-5, YOU MAY CHOOSE FROM THESE MOVES:
- Smash!: When you hack and slash, on a 12+, deal your damage and choose something physical your target has (a weapon, their position, a limb): they lose it.
- Blood Ill-Tempered: When a foe deals damage to you, your next attack against them deals +1d4 damage.
- Merciless: When you deal damage to something that can bleed, deal +1d4 damage.
- Seeing Red: When you discern realities during combat, you take +1.
- Interrogator: When you parley using threats of impending violence as leverage, you may use STR instead of CHA.
WHEN YOU GAIN A LEVEL FROM 6-10, YOU MAY CHOOSE FROM THESE MOVES AS WELL AS THE LEVEL 2-5 MOVES:
- War Cry: When you enter battle with a show of force (a shout, a rallying cry, etc) roll+CHA, On a 10+, both. On a 7-9, one or the other:
- Your allies are rallied and take +1 forward.
- You enemies feel fear and act accordingly (avoiding you, hiding, attacking with fear-driven abandon, etc).
- Blood Thirsty: (replaces: Merciless) When you deal damage to something that can bleed, deal +1d8 damage.
- Fire in the Blood: (replaces Blood Ill-Tempered) When a foe deals damage to you, your next attack against them deals +1d8 damage.
- Look a Bird: You can grab enemies next to you and launch them 25ft through the air dealing +1d8 ignore armour. They are knocked down.
Black text moves come from the Class Warfare book by Johnstone Metzger (and could even come from another source as well) or have minor variations
Red text moves are moves that are either completely unique or inspired by other moves but not simply a translation