This character is based around knowing people and charisma. This role is as important outside of battle as inside. Though, it takes the support role seriously.
- Together We Are Strong: When surrounded by allies you all cannot be stunned, knocked down, nor do monsters get terrifying
- I Love You Man: When attacking and roll a 12+ one close ally gains 1d6 hp
- Empathy: When you study someone, you can also ask their player “What is your character feeling?” in addition to anything else that happens. Also, add these to the list of discern realities questions:
- How could I make your character feel ______?
- What is making your character feel this way?
WHEN YOU GAIN A LEVEL FROM 2-5, YOU MAY CHOOSE FROM THESE MOVES:
- Emotional Unbalance: You take the positive energy from one target near you and give it to another. First target deals half damage and second heals for 1d4 temp health. You can only have one unbalance at a time.
- Comfortably Numb: When you touch someone, you may deaden their emotions and sense of pain. This stops them from feeling extremes of anger, joy, or sadness. It lasts for several hours or until the target suffers any kind of emotional trigger or trauma.
- You Can Do It, One More Rep!: Allies close to you get +1 on death encounters
- Emotional Transference: When you touch someone, you may allow them to feel all the emotions you are feeling, even if emotions are something strange for them to feel. If you can use this as leverage, you may parley with WIS instead of CHA.
- Mindmeld: When you touch a willing or sleeping subject, your senes are tuned to their thoughts. The GM will give you an impression of what’s going on inside their heads.
WHEN YOU GAIN A LEVEL FROM 6-10, YOU MAY CHOOSE FROM THESE MOVES AS WELL AS THE LEVEL 2-5 MOVES:
- Forced Relaxation: All enemies close to you deal half damage, as well as you and one close ally gain 1d4 temp hp. Take -1 ongoing while active.
- Crowd Control: When you catch the attention of a crowd and fix your will upon their emotions, roll+WIS. On a hit, you may instill one emotion of your choice into every member of that crowd. On a 10+, majority will obey. On a miss, the crowd turns on you.
- Emotional Manipulation: (requires: Emotional Transference) When you touch someone, you may force them to feel any emotion you want. If you can use this as leverage, you may parley with WIS instead of CHA.
- Pain to Pleasure: When you take damage, take +1 forward.
Black text moves come from the Class Warfare book by Johnstone Metzger (and could even come from another source as well) or have minor variations
Red text moves are moves that are either completely unique or inspired by other moves but not simply a translation