You are a being who’s whole identity is about making copies of yourself. Your friends often call you master, and by friends I mean your doubles.
- Perfect Duplicate: Spend a few moments to create an exact duplicate of yourself that lasts for about an hour, has the same stats as you, but only has 1 hp.
- Group Duplicate: Spend a few moments to create a dozen semi-complete duplicates that last for about an hour, have the same stats as you, but have certain problems. Roll+INT, on a 10+ choose 1, on a 7-9 choose 2, on a 6- choose 3: armless, tiny, hideous, dumb, noisy.
When you gain a level from 2-5, you may choose from these moves:
- Group Effort: When you are surrounded by your duplicate/s
- and you attack the same target, add +2 to attack if not armless.
- and you defend the same target, add +1 toward your roll if not tiny.
- and you parley, add +1 toward your roll if not hideous.
- and you spout lore, add +1 toward your roll if not dumb.
- and you discern realities, add +1 toward your roll if not a noisy.
- Body Guards: When you are accompanied by your duplicates, you get +1 armour.
- Dogs of War: When you are accompanied by your duplicates, your base damage is d8.
- Buddy System: You can instantly trade places with one of your duplicates, roll+INT. On a 10+, you trade places. On a 7-9, you take on one characteristic of the replicate the GM chooses. On a 6-, you just trade minds with that duplicates and take on all problems it had. You may change back after a few minutes rest.
- Present For My Little Buddy: Choose 1 perk for your duplicates:
- Big and Bulky (negates tiny penalty or gives +1 to defend roll)
- Multiple Arms (negates armless penalty or gives +1 to attack)
- All Dolled Up (negates hideous penalty or gives +1 to parley roll)
- Very Learned (negate dumb penalty or gives +1 to spout lore roll)
- Good Stories (negate noisy penalty or gives +1 to discern realities roll)
When you gain a level from 6-10, you may choose from these moves as well as the level 2-5 moves:
- Influencer: When you parley with someone, on a 12+, not only do they do what you want, they change their mind about you and become your ally. They will no longer advance the GM’s dangers and will instead support your plans.
- Looks Like it’s Christmas: Choose 1 perk for your duplicates:
- Weirdly Tall (negates tiny penalty or gives +1 to defend roll)
- Prehensile Tail (negates armless penalty or gives +1 to attack)
- Pretty Pretty Dress (negates hideous penalty or gives +1 to parley roll)
- Words is Easy (negate dumb penalty or gives +1 to spout lore roll)
- Silvery Voice (negate noisy penalty or gives +1 to discern realities roll)
- Palace Guard: (replaces Dogs of War) When you attack with your duplicates, your base damage is d12
- Don’t Leave So Soon: The duplicates last for about a day before they fall apart.
Black text moves come from the Class Warfare book by Johnstone Metzger (and could even come from another source as well) or have minor variations
Red text moves are moves that are either completely unique or inspired by other moves but not simply a translation