It’s when people try to kill you just shrug it off, add that to your natural tendency to collect random junk you find and you’ve got yourself a person who has extensive knowledge in old tech. Oh, don’t forget you are fast and like to bite things making you a brawler character.
- Sticky Feet: You can climb walls and ceilings as long as you are not over encumbered
- The Upper Hand: You are so strong you take +1 ongoing to last breath rolls. When you take your last breath, on a 7-9, you make an offer to Death in return for your life. If Death accepts, she will return you to life. If not, you die.
- Pull Out Junk: You have a whole bunch of junk you’ve collected at your disposal. It is 4 weight and starts with stock +2. While you carry it around, you can search for normal items of any type (not magical, unique, or valuable). When you search for an item that would fit, roll+WIS. On a 10+, you find just the thing. On a 7-9, you have just the thing and you take -1 stock or you have something close but not exact. Make do. When you pull out an item, write it down: once you have four, you cannot pull out another until you restock your junk. If you lose or give away an item from your junk, take -1 stock until you restock. When you restock, your junk is restored to stock +2 and you can keep one item as a separate item. The rest go back into your junk, erase them.
- Search For Junk: While discerning realities, you can choose to skip a question to find junk and +1 to stock.
When you gain a level from 2-5, you may choose from these moves:
- Acid spit: You throw up a mixture of stomach acid and bile that does one of the following: slowly dissolves organic matter, deals 1d6 acid damage to enemies, or causes enemies to be disgusted and move away from you.
- Meat Shield: When you are engaged in close combat with an enemy and they make an offensive move against someone else, you may intercept it. Their move affects you instead of its intended target.
- Sharp Junk: You can pull sharp junk out of your pack that acts as a basic weapon with hand, close, or reach tags. When you pull out a more specialized weapon, roll+stock. On a 10+, describe it and choose one option from the list below. On a 7-9, you can still choose one option but you can’t choose that option again until you restock your junk bag.
- +1 Damage
- 2 Piercing
- Forceful and Messy
- Ranged weapon (near, far) with 1 ammo
- Stun Damage
- When you pull out a specialized weapon, write it down, once you have four, you cannot pull out another until you restock your junk. If you lose or give away a weapon from your arsenal, take -1 stock until you restock. When you restock, your junk is restored to stock +2 and you can keep one weapon or item as a separate item. The rest go back into your junk, erase them.
- Protection: When you defend, you take +2 armor forward.
When you gain a level from 6-10, you may choose from these moves as well as the level 2-5 moves:
- Bag of Holding: (Requires Pull Out Junk) You can pull out seven specialized weapons or items before you must restock your junk. When you restock, you get stock +3 instead of +2.
- How Are You Still ALIVE!?: When death come for you, you get a +1 on your roll
- Over My Dead Body: When you defend, you take +3 armour forward.
- Tasty Enemies: When you deal melee damage to something that can bleed, roll+CON, 10+ heal 1d4, 7-9 heal 1.
Black text moves come from the Class Warfare book by Johnstone Metzger (and could even come from another source as well) or have minor variations
Red text moves are moves that are either completely unique or inspired by other moves but not simply a translation